Friday, January 14, 2011

Greatest love of Rizal, romantic, dominated his passion for women

MANILA, Philippines The Jose Rizal revived interest among teenagers Filipinos can be credited to your image ubiquitous on t-shirts and advertisements that sell merchandise or endorse your anxious imagined the Presidency.


With the poor performance of our past governments, Rizal became the poster child of honesty and decency in leadership, receiving praise from unscrupulous politicians during election campaigns.


This is the million dollar question: how would have Rizal came as President? A resounding success or failure? Everyone wants to know what could have happened if he escaped execution 30th December 1896.


If Rizal took a revolutionary active leadership in Government, could he have altered the course of history of the Philippines and the Filipino maturation policy?


Otherwise, could he, like his contemporary Cuban Jos Mart, led the attack and died in battle?


If Rizal survived, what challenges he faced with the birth of our nation, taking into account the factions vying for power and prestige in the first Republic of the Philippines?


If became the keyword for the futility and dashed odds among historians that rue past mistakes and vira mischievous destination.


Loving life juicy


However, Rizal's popularity among college students also revolves around juicy gossip about your love life.


In our current language, it would be considered a kilabot ng mga kolehiyala (campus Heartthrob) or a mariner with a girl in every port of call.


Even before embarking on his studies in Europe, Rizal must have been a smart and bold young man, a greenhorn inadvertently breaking the hearts of young women. During his early love dalliance with Second Katigbak, he recorded in his diary:


Little by little was absorbing the sweet poison love as the conversation continued. Her looks have been terrible for their sweetness and expressiveness. her voice was so big that a certain fascination with all their movements. Once in a while a RADIUS languid penetrated my heart and I felt something that until then was unknown to me. And, why over the years so quickly that I didn t have time to enjoy them? When finally the clock struck seven, we took our respective vacation our sisters, and then she said, Have to give me any order? Miss, I never had the custom of ordination of women, I replied. I expect I command them.


Navigate through the reminiscences of his love young readers could be achieved by Rizal's melancholic narrative cloying, but comparable to a tragic love story of dog.


How many loves


On the way to Europe as a student, Rizal regretted, in his travel diary, he would lose the female friends:


Oh, Yes! How many loves, as many hearts, that could have made me happy, and yet I m them to abandon! I will find them on my return, free, as I have left them? Leonores, Dolores, Ursulas, Felipas, Vicentas, Mont Royal and others: other loves will hold your attention and you'll soon forget the traveler. I ll return, but I'll find myself alone, because those who used the smile for me will save their charms to other more fortunate. And meanwhile I fly conceited after my idea, a false illusion perhaps. You can find my family intact and later die of happiness.


Undeniably, Rizal was an incurable romantic who wanted to love and be loved in return, but was hampered by his sense of duty toward his family and country.


Dominant Passion


However, their patriotic principles would be dominant, surpassing your passion your need for female company.


While in Hong Kong, in 1891, distressed by his expulsion and townsfolk s family of their farmlands in Calamba and the mistreatment of his relatives, Rizal became determined to continue the struggle reformist in the margins of his homeland.


He was passionately devoted to unite Filipinos through La Liga Filipina, an organization committed to promoting reforms socio-political, trade, education, agriculture and mutual defence. Rizal knew of the dangers in return to the country, but he was prepared to face certain death.


On 20 June 1892, he wrote a letter to his countrymen, the instructions expressed that it be opened after his death.


Initially, he expressed regret that for all the sufferings endured by his parents, brothers and relatives in your account:


The Step that I took, or I'm about to take, is undoubtedly very dangerous, and I need not say what have I reflected on it a big deal. I realize that everyone is against it. but I realized that almost nobody knows what is happening with my heart. I can't live knowing that many suffer persecution unjust in my account. I can't live buy my parents suffering in exile, deprived of the comfort of your home away from his homeland and friends; I can't live seeing my brothers and their families large prosecuted as criminals. I prefer to face death cheerfully and gladly give my life for free so many innocent people for such unjust persecution.


Die for duty


Rizal was large aware that his death would be a decisive moment in the nation's history. He knew that others would pick up their cause if he sacrificed themselves through their martyrdom, to reveal his detractors that he could die without fear of its principles enlightened:


Moreover, I would like to show who deny-patriotism that know how to die to our duty and our beliefs. Death that issues if one dies for what one loves, to the homeland and worshipped beings?


If I know who were the only pillar of politics of the Philippines and I was convinced that my compatriots were going to make use of my services, maybe I hesitate to take this step. but there are still others who can take my place to advantage


Rizal's words in his farewell letter were a testimony of his love for his fellow Filipinos and serious concern with the welfare country s final:


Final love letter


I always loved my poor country and I'm sure should love her till my last moment, when men proves unfair to me. Must die happy, satisfied with the thought that everything that I suffered, my past, my present and my future, my life, my loves, my joys, everything I have sacrificed for her love. Whatever my destiny, must die her blessing and wishing him the dawn of his redemption.


These are powerful words playing with conviction and aspirations for the future development of the country s.


These days when apathy of our history and heroes who fostered our national consciousness became the norm, it is an opportune moment to look back, love letter Rizal's final for all Filipinos to realize the hard struggles and sacrifices that a man had to do to ensure that we enjoy the rights and privileges of a free and democratic society today.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment